Corporate Learning Engagement Manager (U.S.)
Reports to: VP Corporate Solutions
Department: Corporate Solutions
Location: Work from Home (East Coast U.S. Preferred)
LearningMate’s Enterprise Technologies provides strategic and tactical solutions to Corporate Enterprises. We are currently seeking an Engagement Manager with relevant experience to join our organization. The Engagement Manager will ensure LearningMate customers and employees receive consistent, streamlined guidance, resolution, and support by using industry-leading methodologies, standards, and development tools. The Engagement Manager will quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of the products supported. We are looking for an experienced, innovative, and hands-on Engagement Manager who can coordinate simultaneous efforts across multiple development teams as well as put in place policies and processes which drive the quality of our software and support. The ideal candidate will have experience managing teams in startup environments as well as within more established companies, someone who can wear multiple hats and be strategic and tactical.
- Partner with the Customer stakeholders to define the Program Objectives, business outcomes, Program Implementation strategies, and Change Management.
- Partner with the customer for the program financials management, planning the budgets, tracking the P&L.
- Strategize and Manage, large, complex end to end, multiyear digital transformation program with several work-streams; multiple stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Lead the development of the program strategy, work plans; and Track the project progress toward onetime, within budget delivery with high customer satisfaction.
- Report Program Status, Stakeholder dependencies and manage the execution risks.
- Drive ongoing learning needs analysis, design, scripting, development, assessment, and evaluation of learning solutions to ensure alignment with business strategy and to maximize ROI.
- Ensure services provided to the client, projects and initiatives meets client needs, project expectations, and is a value-add for the organization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in Information Technology, MIS, or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in project/program management including 5+ years of software development life cycle management experience working in a cross-functional environment with an ability to influence other teams to meet goals
- Experience of working closely with C-levels
- Ability to manage multiple large transformational programs and associated change management.
- Ability to manage and influence C-level relationships
- Must be highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to build supportive relationships.
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Ability to manage cross-functional, globally distributed. teams for technology and content development
- Program level status reporting for the weekly, monthly, steering committee cadence
- Ability to effectively build and manage processes, tools, and systems
- Ability to translate ideas into clear written and visual materials/communication
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Corporate Learning Engagement Manager – Your Name as the Subject Line.