- This event has passed.
[Recording] Best Practices for Getting Your Data Ready for Back-to-School
August 26 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDTThis event is passed it is free to access, sign up to receive the access password
Presented by LearningMate
Given today’s rapidly changing education environment, strong data practices have never been more important. No matter what form your school district takes this year (online, in-class, or hybrid) getting the right data when and where you need it most will play a critical role in making actionable decisions as well as creating great educational experiences for your students. The stakes have never been higher for solid data practices, and data is your solution.
Join LearningMate and featured Ed-Fi community members for a data use best practices webinar where we will help you simplify how to get the right data into the right hand when you need it. Attendees will receive a 5-step guide outlining simple ways to support key stakeholders (teachers, administrators, and parents) on getting back-to-school during these difficult times.
What we will cover:
Learn how to keep it simple and deliver quick actionable results that clarify educators’ understanding of who is engaged, leading you to expand on the data that translates to increased useful information.
Inventory Your Capabilities
– How are States and Districts overcoming challenges with devices and internet coverage?
Ensure the Right Data at the Right Time
– How can you ensure the right data for class rosters, attendance, and engagement, and what data is critical to support educators?
– What are quick and easy ways to get the data you need?
Educators Giving the Right Information (depending on your circumstances: In-class, Online, or Hybrid)
– What channels of communication are needed for consistent and expedient communication between educators, students, and parents?
– How do you provide transparency and visibility to student engagement and progress to key stakeholders, and what tools drive these communication channels?
– What tools are recommended for the implementation of user-driven reporting based on ease of use and your environment?
– What data insights are most critical?
Event Details & Registration
This webinar recording is free to access. Please sign up to receive your access password.
Vice President, Government Solutions, LearningMate
Sales Director, K-12 & Assessment, LearningMate
Chief Technology Officer, Indiana Department of Education
Director, Communications & Marketing, Ed-Fi Alliance
Director of the Office of Research and Data Analysis, South Carolina Department of Education