– LearningMate introduces “QuAD: Next-Generation Assessments, Simplified” for HE & K-12.
– LearningMate’s FROST Delivers Enhanced eBook Development Capabilities and Improved Workflow for Macmillan Learning
– LearningMate named to Training Industry’s 2017 “Top 20 Content Development Companies” Watch List
– LearningMate recognized as one of Training Industry’s “Top 20 Global Emerging Leaders in Training Outsourcing” for 2nd year
– LearningMate named to Training Industry’s 2017 “Top 20 Authoring Tools Companies” List
– LearningMate named to CIO Review’s 2016 “50 Most Promising EdTech Solution Providers” List
– LearningMate expansion drives relocation to new 50,000 square foot headquarters in Mumbai and new office space in Phoenix, AZ
– LearningMate named to Training Industry’s 2016 Content Development Watch List
– LearningMate recognized as one of Training Industry’s Top 12 Global Emerging Leaders in Training Outsourcing
– LearningMate introduces FROST, a next generation authoring tool for digital and interactive content
– LearningMate expands to 5th Development Center in Kolkata, India and opens 2nd location in Arizona (Phoenix)
– LearningMate’s Enterprise Education Division wins second statewide SEA contract in the United States
– LearningMate introduces FROST, a cloud-based digital authoring tool for the development, management & delivery of learning content, digital textbooks & courses
– LearningMate expands QuAD, its Question Authoring & Delivery Tool for assessment items & interactive widgets
– LearningMate continues expansion of K-12 Editorial Team
– LearningMate opens office in Tempe, Arizona to support Enterprise Solutions business
– GoClass named SIIA Education CODiE Award Finalist for Best Educational App for a Mobile Device
– LearningMate expands K-12 Editorial Team
– LearningMate celebrates 10th anniversary
– LearningMate establishes a K-12 Editorial division
– LearningMate named one of CIO Magazine’s most promising EdTech Companies
– LearningMate selected as a winner at Red Herring Top 100 Asia Awards
– LearningMate opens its fourth development centre in Kolkata, India
– GoClass wins Platinum Award 2012 at IMS Global Learning Impact for R& D Initiatives
– LearningMate Grows US Team, Invests in Capacity Building and New Markets
– LearningMate launches its first mobile app GoClass for the technology enabled classroom.
– LearningMate expands to its third development center at Mumbai, India.
– LearningMate crosses the 300 employee mark
– US subsidiary incorporated
– LearningMate launches Learning eXchange, its SaaS based learning management system
– Learning Mate launches Question Authoring and Delivery Engine (QuAD)
– LearningMate received the first Government Contract from Ministry of Education in UK
– Funding by Helix Investments – New York based private equity firm
– LearningMate certified as a CMMi Level 5 Organization
– LearningMate felicitated for its contribution at IMS learning
– LearningMate crosses the 200 employee mark
– LearningMate certified as a CMMi Level 3 Organization
– LearningMate expands to its second Development Centre at Mumbai, India
– UK subsidiary incorporated
– LearningMate builds the Ancillary Structuring Tool (AST) for online course structuring.
– LearningMate engages with its first UK based customer.
– LearningMate crosses the 100 employee mark
– The Carlyle Group offer Series A investment to LearningMate
– Canadian subsidiary incorporated
– LearningMate engages with its first US based customer.
– LearningMate founded with just 10 employees.